There are a number of ways you can buy Middlesex membership:
- Set up a Direct Debit: CLICK HERE to download a membership form, fill in your Direct Debit Account Details and then post it back to us at Lord's.
- Online: CLICK HERE to buy online
- By Post: Download a Membership Form by CLICKING HERE. Fill in the form and send it back to use with a cheque made out to ‘Middlesex CCC’ or your credit/debit card details to The Membership Secretary, Middlesex CCC, Lord’s Cricket Ground, London, NW8 8QN.
If you would like us to send you a form in the post please email email@example.com or call the office on 020 7289 1300.
New memberships can take up to two weeks to process
If you have any questions regarding your membership please call the office on 020 7289 1300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page for more information.
Book yourself onto a New Members’ Tour of Lord’s (Sun 17 April, Sun 8 May, Sun 26 June and Sat 13 August in 2016) by calling the office on 020 7289 1300.
- Set up a Direct Debit: CLICK HERE to download a form, fill in your Direct Debit Account Details and then post it back to us at Lord's.
- Online: CLICK HERE to renew online
- By Phone: Call the office on 020 7289 1300
- By Post: Send a cheque to Middlesex CCC, Lord’s Cricket Ground, London, NW8 8QN
Priority booking is available for members for a limited time in each November/ December of the previous year. Members can send a self addressed C4 envelope (equivalent in size to an A4 piece of paper), with their membership number written on it, to the Middlesex Office with a 1st Class, Large Letter Stamp on it and we will post the priority application forms out as soon as we receive them from the MCC (which is usually the end of November).
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT WHEN YOU SEND YOUR ENVELOPE TO US YOU PUT THE CORRECT POSTAGE ON THE ENVELOPE YOU ARE SENDING IT IN (LARGE LETTER STAMP) - WE DO NOT ACCEPT POST THAT WE HAVE TO PAY AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR AND THEREFORE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR BALLOT FORM.
We guarantee that we will send ballot forms out in every envelope received with the correct postage, by the Middlesex Office at Lord's (Middlesex CCC, Lord's Cricket Ground, London, NW8 8QN). Unfortunately, some envelopes do get lost in the post, either coming to us or when they are sent out with the forms. We are sorry if this happens, but unfortunately we have no control over the Royal Mail.
If you would prefer to come into the office and collect a Form in person, you can do this once the forms are in, and can then fill it in and take it straight to the MCC Ticket Office.