Winchmore Hill Cricket Club, a progressive and ambitious club in Middlesex, are seeking Level 2 coaches to assist with coaching our extensive summer programme in schools and club nights.
We have grown our colts section from 75 in 2015 up to 195 in 2017.
We currently work with 30 schools in the community and are hoping to work with up to 50 in 2018 .
For the right candidate there would also be an opportunity to undertake some 1-2-1 private coaching as well as work at our 5 summer camps.
- Both lead and assistant coaches required
- Available April to August 2018 – 6pm-8pm on Fridays and 9am-11am on Saturdays, as well as coaching full days in the week, we can be flexible for the right candidate as days in schools can vary
- 5 Summer Camps a year run at Easter, May Half Term and 3 in the summer Holidays
- Competitive rate of pay
- Work closely with the Cricket Development Officer
- Qualified to at least ECB Level 2
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Current DBS check in place, Safeguarding Children and First Aid
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Proven ability of working on their own initiative to promote cricket in the community
- The ability to plan a session that enthuses all of the group
- Be able to help to run the summer camps reporting to the CDO
To apply, please send a copy of your cricket CV to our Cricket Development Officer Jim Clarke on firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone him on 07885 995414 for further details.