Teddington Cricket Club is a large club with a thriving junior section and we are recruiting Level 2 and Level 3 coaches to lead and deliver high quality training within our girls and our boys training through from April to mid-July.
We have designated training days for our; female club, boys age groups, and our elite player programme. With 1:1 coaching opportunities on weekends and through holiday times.
For the right candidate involved within our coaching programme we will want to open links with our juniors for private coaching, as there is a huge demand from our membership for this type of work. With over 350 juniors, and players form 8-17 looking for private coaching, this is a lucrative option for highly skilled coaches interested in working hard in the beautiful setting of Bushy Park, Teddington.
This job will be in leading roles and will work within club structure under Josh Knappett, our Director of Youth Cricket.
- Lead coaches required
- Available April to mid July 2018; 6pm-8pm on Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday and 10am-12pm on Sundays. Can negotiate on number of days actively involved.
- Option for Easter, Half Term and Summer Camp Coaching if interested but not compulsory.
- Strong rate of pay influenced by level of; experience/qualification/skills
- UKCC ECB Level 2 and above
- Eligible to work in the UK
- DBS/First Aid/Safeguarding can be achieved after application before start of work.
- Strong communicator, keen to build relationships with players and wanting to continuously learn.
- Ability to deliver session to players for fun and engaging sessions as well as leading other coaches as appropriate.
To apply, please contact Josh Knappett, Director of Youth Cricket, Teddington CC on 0794 666 3460 / firstname.lastname@example.org