As part of an outcome focused approach over the next four years and beyond, Middlesex Cricket aims to create a culture of inclusion throughout the Middlesex Cricket integrated network and the services it offers, whilst also developing cricket opportunities specifically for disabled people in Middlesex.
Lord's Taverners Table Cricket
Middlesex in partnership with the Lord's Taverners will be embarking on the three year plan Disability Table Cricket Development Programme with a focus on providing:
- Schools and community groups the opportunity to access quality coaching and training sessions.
- A range of more local competitive opportunities which will feed into a more formal competitive structure.
- Simplified rules and classification process.
- Access to affordable high quality table cricket equipment.
Middlesex will be organising and running the county final in March 2017 from which the winner will advance to the regional table cricket finals in May.
DISABILITY PERFORMANCE PROGRAMME
Middlesex cricket participation team over see the organisation and the delivery of the county disability sides. We run 2 sides, D40 who play Hardball cricket in the British association for Cricketers with Disabilities (BACD) D40 South League. The Super 9 squad, play incrediball cricket in the BACD Super 9 league.
For further information on the Disability Performance Programme, Middlesex Disability Player and County squads, please contact Michael Wilson, Head Coach, email@example.com
Lord’s Taverners YouTube Playlists:
- Visually Impaired Cricket - CLICK HERE to watch the playlist
- Disability Cricket - CLICK HERE to watch the playlist
- Guide to coaching Disability Cricket - CLICK HERE to download the guide
- Table Cricket rules - CLICK HERE to download the rules
- England Disability Cricket Pathway - CLICK HERE to download the pathway
- ECB TV Disability Videos - CLICK HERE to visit the site