Enfield CC is recruiting a Director of Cricket ahead of the 2021 season.
They are seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to help redesign their offering. This individual will be committed to delivering a high standard of coaching across senior and junior cricket and to developing a high-quality product.
- UKCC Level 2 qualification or above (and relevant First Aid & Safeguarding certificates)
- A passion for amateur cricket
- An ability to plan and deliver engaging sessions for all ages
- A commitment to a "one-club" ethos and ensuring strong links between junior and senior teams
- Develop and agree with the General Committee the strategic three years cricket plan and execute on the agreed timetable and goals
- Agree with the playing captains a coaching and development plan for the senior cricket
- Co-ordinate cricket members to support playing and fund raising initiatives for the section
- Give input to the selection meetings and input to the weekly selection of senior players
- Develop with the Junior Head Coach an agreed coaching ethos to be consistent within the junior section and compatible with senior cricket
- Organise senior indoor winter nets
- Coach the summer Wednesday night senior nets
- Agree with the Junior Head Coach a “Pathway” plan for junior players into senior cricket
- Agree with the Junior Head Coach an academy concept for the most promising junior players
- With the Junior Administrator , develop a contact plan with a targeted selection of local schools and other types of sports clubs to introduce a planned number of players to the section
- Liaise with the junior section generally to develop an ongoing strategy to introduce girls/ladies cricket to the Club
This role would suit someone with prior experience of leading a cricket section and of coaching junior and adult cricketers. This person will report to the Club Committee.
For more information please email James Quinlan at [email protected]