MIDDLESEX CRICKET VACANCY - OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
Middlesex Cricket is recruiting an Operations Executive.
Full details of the role and how to apply can be seen below...
Job Title: Operations Executive
Reports to: Head of Events & Operations
Location: Primarily Lord’s Cricket Ground (includes home and venue based working)
Salary: £22,000-£24,000 (dependent on experience)
Purpose of the Job:
The Operations Executive will provide operational and administrative support to the Head of Events & Operations in order to ensure the efficient planning and organisation of (but not limited to) cricket operations, match day planning & preparation, and Club events.
- Liaising with cricket department to produce a season training and whereabouts diary for the Department
- Manage the booking and co-ordinating of training and practice facilities
- Assist in the booking and organising of travel and accommodation for playing staff, including overseas players flights, vehicle requirements and accommodation
- Manage expense claims for Professional Cricket
- Assist in the fulfilment and allocation of kit for the professional squad and Coaching team
- Assist in the administration surrounding ECB regulations, player registration process and overseas visa’s
- Maintain player records, internally and externally.
- Assist in co-ordinating requests from all departments regarding player appearances
- General office duties, including answering membership and spectator queries, assisting with Club events and match day ticketing.
- Assisting in the organisation and running of all home games away from Lord’s, including liaising with suppliers and partners
- Onsite set up/close down at match day events and supporting the delivery of a match day experience for customers
- Other general administration duties as required
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working in an office environment with previous planning / organisational responsibilities
- Keen interest in the sport sector, some knowledge of cricket is desirable
- A high degree of personal resilience to cope with the demands of working within elite sport and juggling priorities
- Good IT skills and experience of using MS platforms
- Full driving license
- Can-do attitude, flexible and adaptable
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Confidence working alone and as part of a team
- An understanding that the role will involve working outside normal office hours, including evenings and weekends, sometimes at short notice especially during the cricket season
Please forward your CV and an accompanying Cover Letter, stating your suitability for the role, to [email protected].
Closing date for applications is 29th of November. Interviews will be held in the week commencing 6th of December with the start date for the role being mid-January 2022.
Depending on working environments at that time, interviews may be conducted via video conferencing call.
Middlesex Cricket are equal opportunity employers and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Middlesex Cricket is committed to protecting and safeguarding the young people and children we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a process of vetting, including the disclosure of criminal records and the seeking of references. We ensure we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer work practice across our organisation and across all the services we provide.
The Club’s Privacy notice can be viewed here.