EALING CRICKET CLUB
Head of Women's Cricket
Ealing CC are looking to strengthen their coaching staff by hiring a Head of Women's Cricket.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee all Junior and Senior Women's Cricket
- Lead & Run the training structure throughout the Junior programme - Juniors Friday evenings 5pm - 8pm Summer / Saturdays 6 - 7:30pm + Sundays 9am - 12pm Winters
- Lead & Run the training structure throughout the Senior programme - Seniors Tuesday evenings 6pm - 8pm Summer / Wednesday 6pm - 8pm Winter
- Manage the assistant Women's coach at training
- Oversee and manage all the Girl’s Junior Age Group Managers
- Manage all the fixtures and training administration for Junior and Senior Cricket on Pitchero & play-cricket.
- Manage the Girl's IFL Teams - Panthers U10 / U12 / U14 - through selection and parent managers
- Coach on our PCC Summer & Winter Holiday Camps - we run 14 Camps across the Year
- Coach in our School Partnership Programme in local schools around Ealing - Girl's programmes
- Help grow the Ealing CC Inner Schools Girl's League - NHEHS / STA / Twyford. Obtain further local schools in the area to join our schools league
- Report to our Director of Cricket
- Submit reports for every Trustee meeting
- Play in all the Women's First XI fixtures
- Help obtain content for our Women and Girl's social media
- Help recruit players for the Women's teams of the club.
- Grow the women membership by bringing in 5 players
- Promotion or Winning the League with the Women's 1st XI
- Grow the girl's membership by 50 juniors by going into local schools and getting more girls to join the club
- Club will assist in advertising your 1-1's services for extra income - coaches have on average 10-20hrs a week of private 1-1s available to them.
- ECB Level 2 or equivalent minimum – ECB Level 3 Desirable
- 5 Years Coaching experience with senior and junior players/teams
- Plays a high standard of Women’s Cricket – County Player desirable
Closing date for applications
Apply for the role