Middlesex Cricket is offering the following Coach Education courses to support coaching development across the County.
Please secure your place by clicking on the relevant links below to complete the booking form and payment process. Places will automatically be confirmed on a first come first serve basis.
Please click here for more details on each course available. (insert current programme)
Coach Support Worker Courses – New date added!
• Sunday 22nd April 2018 1pm – 7pm – Middlesex Indoor School - http://booking.ecb.co.uk/d/rtqhp4
Cost: £10 only!
This is a reduced cost thanks to the generous support of the Wilf Slack Young Cricketers Development Trust.
UKCC2 Certificate in Coaching Young People and Adults
And extra course added:
• Sunday 13th May (modules 1&2) 9am – 4pm – Middlesex Indoor School
• Wednesday 16th May (module 3) 6:30pm – 9:30pm – Middlesex Indoor School
• Thursday 24th May (module 4) 6:30pm – 9:30pm – Middlesex Indoor School
• Sunday 27th May (module 5&6) 9am – 4pm – Middlesex Indoor School
• Wednesday 30th May (module 7) 6:30pm – 9:30pm – Middlesex Indoor School
All dates of the same course must be attended.
To book click this link http://booking.ecb.co.uk/d/xgq702
Module 8 assessments will be conducted at Clubs, dates to be agreed with each candidate on course.
For all Coach Education enquiries please email [email protected]
For details on training for Umpire and Scorers please follow this link:
For coaches requiring an online Safeguarding Young Cricketers link or Club Welfare Officers requiring a Safeguarding Protecting Children course, please contact the Middlesex County Welfare Officer – Sharon Eyers at [email protected]