Middlesex Cricket is pleased to announce that nominations are now being accepted for this year’s OSCAs (Outstanding Service to Cricket Awards). This event is once again proudly sponsored by Lexus Edgware Road.
We would love to hear from a variety of people in Middlesex to put forward those who deserve some well earned recognition. The categories are below along with guidance on what we are looking for. CLICK HERE to download a nomination form.
Those shortlisted will be invited as a guest of Middlesex Cricket to our County OSCAs event at Lord's Cricket Ground on Sunday 14 August 2016 on the second day of the Middlesex CCC v Durham CCC Specsavers County Championship game. Our winners will then go on to compete in the National Awards, attending this prestigious event at Lord's along with famous faces in cricket including players from the England Men and Women’s teams.
- Heartbeat of the Club - For that special volunteer that your club simply couldn’t do without, often the roles they carry out are behind the scenes. They often undertake a number of different roles, and are always there to lend a hand.
- Get the Game On - Is designed to highlight the “game day” contribution that is made by a key volunteer at your club. They are often the proactive person who is instrumental in going the extra mile to ensure the game is played rather than it being called off.
- Leagues - Aimed at recognising the outstanding contribution made by leagues which help and support an increase in participation and getting more people playing more often.
- Lifetime Achiever - This individual will have made an outstanding difference to their cricket club, league, board or local cricket community over a significant number of years
- NatWest CricketForce - A club member who has galvanised their members to support NWCF, gained support from local and national business, as well as linking with the local community in the recruitment of volunteers for their club.
- Officiating – Umpires and Scorers - An official who has visibly increased the quality of officiating and standard of player satisfaction of the cricket within their own Club, League or County.
- Young Volunteer (aged 14-25) - Designed to highlight and show the fantastic contribution that young volunteers can make within the game.
- Services to Disability Cricket – For the dedication and contribution made to support the Disability Cricket Set Up in the county.
Please encourage anyone within your cricket community to send in a nomination by completing the form provided. Any questions or nominations are to be sent to [email protected].
CLICK HERE to download a nomination form.
The deadline date is Friday 8 July 2016.