Job Description: Commercial Executive
Middlesex Cricket, the professional county cricket club based at Lord’s is looking for a Commercial Executive to be a key support in the commercial team for the day to day management of commercial projects and partnerships. This role is a perfect stepping stone to someone interested in a career in sports sponsorship.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide account management support to the commercial team in managing and liaising with Middlesex’s top tier hospitality membership
- Build positive relationships with club partners and sponsors
- Lead research for prospective partners of the club and support the wider commercial team in developing bespoke commercial packages suited to client’s requirements
- Support the commercial and events team in hospitality and events delivery
- Support the commercial team in creative briefing, working closely with external designers to ensure consistent brand execution
- Support the commercial team in contract management, project budgeting and reconciliation
Required Skills and Experience
- Min. 1 year experience in a fast paced account management or sales role
- Interest in sport and knowledge of sports industry - cricket knowledge and interest advantageous but not necessary
- Strong account management skills
- A proactive approach to identifying opportunities
- Very strong communication and relationship building skills
This role is based at Lord’s Cricket Ground and may require some evening and weekend work.
To apply, please send your application to [email protected]
Applications for this role close at 9pm on the 19th June.