WELCOME BACK TO LORD’S FOR THE RETURN OF COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP CRICKET
On Monday 30th August, we are delighted that we will be able to welcome members and supporters back into Lord’s for the return of County Championship cricket in front of crowds.
Whilst the majority of Covid restrictions have been lifted, there are still some protocols in place, that members and supporters need to be aware of if they are planning to attend either next week’s County Championship match against Derbyshire, or the County Championship match against Worcestershire a fortnight later.
Information you need to be aware of is as follows:
- Parts of the Lord’s Pavilion are still being operated as a Players and Match Officials Area (PMOA), which impacts upon the capacity of seating available within the Pavilion
- MCC have advised us that after gates open, seating will be available for Middlesex members only (no guests) on a first come first served basis, until 11am
- After 11am, dependant on availability and capacity, seating for Middlesex members’ guests will be offered on a first come first served basis
- Members of visiting counties are regrettably unable to access the Lord’s Pavilion due to capacity restrictions, however, will have access to the Warner stand for both matches
- In the Pavilion, the Members’ Lounge Bar and Pavilion Roof North Terrace Bar will both be open for members, whilst the Middlesex Room in the Lower Allen stand and the Terrace Bar in the Warner stand are also open for members
- Middlesex members can take up to two guests into any of the other Members’ Friends’ enclosures (Warner stand/Allen stand), which remain unaffected by any PMOA restrictions
- Members who have a valid 2021 season guest pass as part of their 2020 loyalty rewards can use this to also admit a guest to these fixtures (season guest passes are only valid when used in the presence of the host member)
- All non-members and members’ guests must have purchased an e-ticket to attend the fixture from the Lord’s ticket website, and no tickets are being sold on the gate
- If you are unable to purchase e-tickets online, then
please call the MCC Ticket Office on 0207 432 1000 to purchase tickets
over the phone (open 10am-4.30pm). Tickets purchased over the phone
can either be emailed to customers as e-tickets, or held at a specified
gate for collection on the day.
- For the forthcoming Derbyshire match, the Lower Mound stand, Lower Tavern stand and Tavern Concourse will be open as public stands, however the Grandstand, Compton and Edrich stands will be closed
Middlesex members should also be aware that the Middlesex reception will be open for any enquiries you may have from gates open until 4.30pm on all match-days.
We very much look forward to welcoming members and supporters back to Lord’s from Monday onwards and hope you have an enjoyable return to the Home of Cricket.