COMING TO THE METRO BANK ONE DAY CUP MATCH AT RADLETT CRICKET CLUB TOMORROW? HERE’S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW AHEAD OF YOUR VISIT…
We are very much looking forward to welcoming members and spectators to Radlett Cricket Club tomorrow for our latest Metro Bank One-Day Cup match of the 2023 campaign!
With Middlesex taking on Notts Outlaws, who are currently sitting in fourth place in the Group A table, and Middlesex still looking to get the first win of our campaign on the board, we are looking forward to what promises to be an exciting game and hopefully to witnessing Middlesex's first win of the campaign.
The match gets underway at 11.00am, with gates opening at 10.00am, and everything you'll need to know for your visit to Radlett's Brunton Memorial Ground is included within the following information guide.
We hope you have an enjoyable trip to Radlett Cricket Club.
Getting to the ground...
COMING BY TRAIN:
Radlett station is approximately a 10 minute walk from the ground, although there is a free READYBUS shuttle service available pre and post game to ferry spectators to and from Radlett station and the cricket ground. The shuttle bus will pick passengers up outside of Radlett station and drop off in the main car park at Radlett Cricket Club, with return journeys later in the day picking up from the Radlett Cricket Club car park and dropping off right outside the station. Times of this service are shown below...
FREE SHUTTLE BUS TIMES...
10:00 to 11:30: Radlett Station to Radlett Cricket Club
18:15 to 19:15: Radlett Cricket Club to Radlett Station
(please note - the free shuttle bus service runs on a first-come first-served basis)
COMING BY CAR:
Please use postcode WD7 7JN and follow the signs for public parking, which is on the field adjacent to the Radlett Cricket Ground.
Blue badge parking is also available - please follow signs to enter via the main Radlett entrance.
Latest Travel Information...
For the latest travel information on the London transport system, please click HERE.
Members' entry information...
- Middlesex members simply need to produce their valid 2023 membership card at the entrance gate to gain entry into the ground.
- Middlesex members with a valid Season Guest Pass for the 2023 season can use these to bring guests into the ground with them.
- Members' can purchase Guest tickets in advance by clicking HERE or Guest tickets can also be purchased on the gate on the day.
- Parking can also be purchased in advance by clicking HERE or upon arrival at the ground.
Non-members entry information...
- Non-members looking to attend the fixture can purchase tickets in advance by clicking HERE.
- Non-members who have not purchased tickets in advance can purchase tickets at the gate, and can also purchase non-members' car-parking on the day. Non-member parking can also be purchased in advance by clicking HERE.
Ticket Entry Prices...
- Adults £20 / Over 65's £10 / Under 16's £5
- Parking: Members £3 / Non-Members £6
- Gates will open at 10.00am
- Toss at 10.30am
- Match starts at 11.00am
- Interval is scheduled for 2.15pm
- Scheduled end of play is 6.00pm
- There is unreserved seating around the ground for spectators.
- There is also a grand stand offering elevated seating on the railway side of the ground and a stand for members at the Pavilion end of the ground by the nets.
- A seating area for wheelchair users and spectators with limited mobility is also available, located near to the Pedestrian entrance. Please ask stewards for directions or follow signage.
- Seating is provided for spectators, however, should you wish to bring your own chair then this is permitted.
- Sheltered areas under gazebos are also provided for spectators who wish to shelter from the weather.
- Alcohol may be brought into the ground at any Metro Bank One Day Cup out-ground matches:
- One bottle of wine or champagne (750ml)
- Or two cans/bottles of beer or cider (max 500ml each)
- Or two cans of pre-mixed aperitifs (max 330 ml each)
- Mobile catering vendors will be selling food and both soft and alcoholic drinks around the ground:
- On the bottom field: Vinny & Ted’s Bar / The Social Dough Company serving Pizzas / British Event Catering serving serving Burgers, hot dogs, bacon rolls, chips
- Railway side of the ground: Park Events Bar (Re-cup in operation) / Ice Cream Van
- Clubhouse: Pavilion café and Bar.
- Pedestrian entrance: The Coffee Guy
- There is also a bar on the railway side of the ground, selling both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- A coffee vending van is situated by the pedestrian entrance and bars around the ground will also be serving coffee
- The bar in the Radlett Clubhouse is a Members' only bar
Middlesex retail and merchandise shop...
Middlesex merchandise can be purchased from the Middlesex retail tent which is situated by the pedestrian entrance to the ground. You'll find a wide range of merchandise and new branded Middlesex gifts available to purchase, including a new collection of Masuri Mini helmets, branded in Middlesex’s colours.
Information at the ground...
Stewards will be on location around the ground will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Parking at the ground...
- To park at the ground, spectators should follow signs for Public Parking, which is situated in the field at the Salters Field end of the ground, with access off Cobden Hill (not via the main entrance to Radlett Cricket Club). Parking is available for members next to the ground, priced at £3.00 for the day. To book parking in advance click HERE.
- Parking is also available for non-members next to the ground, priced at £6.00 for the day. To book parking in advance click HERE.
Spectator Toilet Facilities...
Spectators will find bathroom facilities located around the ground, with a dedicated changing places facility also available for spectators with disabilities. A baby change unit is also available.
Additional Ground Information...
There is a multi-faith area available at the ground. Please ask stewards for direction or follow signage around the ground.
For the comfort of all spectators, smoking or vaping is not permitted in your seats. There are designated areas provided for vaping and spoking, so please follow signs or ask a steward for directions.
Not attending the game? Watch our live enhanced stream from Radlett Cricket Club...
If you're not planning on attending the game tomorrow, then there's no better way to keep on top of the action than by watching Middlesex's live and enhanced stream of the match via the Club's website or on the Club's YouTube channel. The game will be covered by multiple manned broadcast cameras, featuring multi-camera angle and slow-motion action replays, in play stats and graphics, with match commentary brought to you by our lead commentator Kevin Hand and guests.
Middlesex Out-ground Regulations...
Spectators are politely asked to familiarise themselves with the Middlesex out-ground policy, which can be viewed HERE
We look forward to seeing you at Radlett Cricket Club tomorrow for what promises to be an enjoyable day of Metro Bank One-Day Cup action.